Experience leads the way
On every project we bring a right-sized team to successfully achieve our objectives. Leading the team will always be our two principles with a combined 60 years of experience in the renewable biogas industry. The contracted partnership between Benny Benson and David Wentworth brings with it the detailed knowledge and experience needed to value, structure, fund, design, build, complete and manage any type of biogas investment. It is this partnership that has earned Evensol the exemplary reputation it has in this industry.
David WentworthPresident and CEO of Evensol LLC
David Wentworth has a demonstrated ability to identify, develop and execute opportunities in the renewable energy sector; significant achievements under both corporate and privately-held business structures. He has over 30 years of experience in the commercial, financial and technical development of clean and renewable energy and infrastructure assets; particular emphasis on Renewable Natural Gas, landfill gas to energy, and co-generation project development.
- Expertise in all facets of project management, including commercial development, project finance, environmental permitting, process design, construction management, and operations
- Unique ability to integrate commercial objectives with process technology to produce marketable commodities and contracted cash flow
- Project development including renewable fuel processing and power generation
- Rigorous analysis of utility, environmental, tax and other complex regulations
- Business development, negotiation and deal structure optimization
- University of Pittsburgh - Joseph M. Katz Graduate School of Business Master of Business Administration (MBA), Finance, General
- Grove City College Bachelor of Science (B.S.), Chemistry
Benny BensonCo-founder and Partner of Evensol LLC, Co-Founder and President of ENERGYneering Solutions, Inc.
Benny Benson is co-founder of Evensol and the co-founder and president of ENERGYneering Solutions, Inc. Benny has been providing renewable energy solutions to the biofuels market for over 30 years. His experience includes engineering, controls, operations & maintenance, construction, and development of biogas projects both domestic and abroad. Benny holds a Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering & Computer Science from the Colorado School of Mines.
Arthur HayesGeneral Counsel
Law Group LLC
Arthur Hayes has over 35 years’ legal experience in domestic and international energy and infrastructure project financing, development and operations, commercial sales, mergers, acquisitions and divestitures, debt and equity financings, and joint ventures. He has been both a partner at some of the world’s largest and most respected international law firms as well as general counsel of two renewable energy companies. He has represented developers, engineering firms, construction companies, lenders, equity investors, and acquisition targets and acquirers in dozens of renewable natural gas, landfill gas to energy, solar, and biomass projects and financings.
- Morin Center for Banking Law Studies, Boston University School of Law, Master of Laws (LL.M.) in banking law.
- Georgetown University Law Center, Washington, D.C., Juris Doctor (J.D.).
- LaSalle University, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Bachelor of Arts (B.A.) Summa Cum Laude.